QUICK AND EASY SPICY PARMESAN CHICKEN WINGS


 




Procedure 

1. Wash and clean well the chicken wings then cut into half 

2. In a bowl put the chicken wings add pinch of salt and 1/3 tsp ground pepper,1/2 tbsp baking powder and 1 large egg mix all the ingredients then marinate atleast 30mins

3. In pan put right amount of coconut oil then let it heat put wooden spoon if there bubbles means your ready to fry the chicken wings 

4. Put 4-5 pcs of chicken wings fried each side until golden brown then put on kitchen paper to remove excess oil

5. Heat the wok with high fire put 3 tbsp salted butter add 1 tbsp grated garlic and scallions then sauté until golden brown then add the chicken wings mix then add 3-4 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese enjoy 😊

kdmeal

keto

lowcarb

lcjourney

liezelhomecooking

mylowcarbrecipesjourney

DISCLAIMER
My low carb recipes that i eat and enjoy
and I am providing and sharing it for educational
and informational purposes only.
I hope this will provide you
with some ideas and
options to try with your own family
but this is not meant to replace
any dietary advice from your own qualified professional.

KETO AND LOW CARB DIET
All the recipe I upload is a low carb version please check all my recipes in my vlog that my help you to your lc journey and also leave comments below if you like it Thank you so much and god bless to your journey
For more keto and low carb recipes
Don’t FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE LIKE AND SHARE and used my hashtag #lcjourney #liezelhomecooking

For more info please click the link below

https://linktr.ee/Mylowcarbrecipesjourney

IF YOU ENJOY THE CLIP YOU CAN LEAVE A TIP 😊😍
PayPal
https://www.paypal.me/liezelaquino

Make 4 servings
Net carb 2.25g
Fiber 3.25g
Fats 34.5g
Protein 36.45 g
Net calories 500.5 calories



Comments